Embellishing, restore and introduce traditional handicrafts that existed under the Nguyen Dynasty, Hue traditional crafts, in the space of the Interior - Hue Citadel
Audio guide is an electronic technology application that helps to automate the narration for visitors, especially international retailers and guests using rare languages.
The images of the Nguyen Dynasty citadel are fully and vividly displayed along with the daily activities and rituals in the palace hundreds of years ago.
Inside the Hue Royal Palace, there is a souvenir photo shoot for tourists to visit under the costumes of the emperor, king, queen, princess, prince and concubine.
To give visitors the opportunity to visit the area around the Citadel and all the tourist attractions inside the Citadel without spending much time.
Visitors can contact directly to register for a guided tour program, visitors can contact the guide right at the monuments.
Address: Vinh Tien Commune, Vinh Loc District, Thanh Hoa Province
Representative Office: 16 Hac Thanh St., Thanh Hoa City
Conservation Center for Ho Citadel was established on the basis of the Relic Management Board of “Ho Citadel”, by Decision No. 3341/QD-UBND, dated 21.09.2010 of the Chairman of People’s Committee of Thanh Hoa province.
The Center has the following Tasks:
- Make plans for short and long term projects of the Center for approval by competent authorities and institutions to implement the current regulations of law;
- Examine the content of history and cultural values of “Citadel of the Ho Dynasty” heritage; organize the implementation of scientific research, professional activities in conservation and museum with aim to preserve, restore and promote the material and spiritual cultural values of Citadel of the Ho Dynasty; gradually restore and enhance the traditional cultural values of relic;
- Manage and protect the estate and real estate relics…prevent all detrimental acts to the relic, work closely with local government and department to organize advocacy and mobilization of local people in the protection of relic;
- Organize the exhibition activities, introduce the tangible and intangible cultural heritage to serve visitors;
- Research, selectively collect, preserve and promote the art and intangible cultural values of Citadel of the Ho Dynasty in order to enrich and improve the nation cultural traditions, serve the tourism development of the province;
- Implement the international cooperation programs, especially with UNESCO; enlist the support of internationals, government, nongovernmental organizations; individuals in domestic and abroad, manage and use effectively all investment sources under the regulations of nation in the repair, restoration, renovation and preservation of the heritage in accordance with law;
- Exploit the economic potential of Citadel of the Ho Dynasty in accordance with the provisions of law;
- Manage the properties, facilities and personnel according to current hierarchy of the Provincial People’s Committee;
-Perform other tasks as assigned by competent authorities;
The center has 3 divisions:
1. Organization- Administration Room:
Established under Decision No. 127/QD-SVHTTDL, dated 05/6/2008 of the Director of Culture, Sport and Tourism is responsible for:
- Advise the Director about administrative management activities of agencies;
- Implement the reports, summaries;
- Manage the personnel records and archives;
- Develop and implement plans of Finance;
- Carry out accounting;
- Manage and protect the estate and real estate relic…prevent all detrimental acts to the relic, work closely with local government and department to organize advocacy and mobilization of local people in the protection of relic;
- Manage the properties, facilities and personnel assigned by the leadership of the Center;
- Serve the receptions for the Board of Directors, conferences, seminars, meetings of the Center, print letters, cards (introduction, greeting, visiting…) on holidays or occasions of the Center;
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the competent authorities;
At the present, Room has 1 Head, 22 staffs, contract workers
2. Heritage Business Room:
Established under Decision No. 128/QD-SVHTTDL, dated 05/6/2008 of the Director of Culture, Sport and Tourism is responsible for:
- Based on actual situation of agency and the guidelines of the State to build research programs and plans in short and long term, to cooperate implementation the international and domestic scientific research topics related to Citadel of the Ho Dynasty;
- Make plans to train the staffs who are responsible for research and conservation of the cultural heritage;
- Manage the team of narrators in discipline, build programs, training plans, improve the professional level of narrators to suit the tasks, advertise the mankind cultural heritage;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the competent authorities.
Today, the room has 1 Head and 7 staffs, contract workers
3. Services Mining and Communications Room:
Established to meet the requirement of making plans and promoting communication, advertise the heritage values to international friends, and make the consensus of other countries with the scientific dossier of “Ho Citadel”. Also, do research to exploit, promote effectively the tourism values of Citadel of the Ho Dynasty, brings important revenue to reinvest, restore the relic, contribute to improve the people’s lives, become a typical cultural heritage of Thanh Hoa province and the nation towards the humanity cultural heritage. Division is responsible for:
- Based on actual situation of agency and the guidelines of the State to build communication programs, mine the services in short and long term to submit the Director of the Center for approval and organize to implement.
- Maintain the activities of Website of “Ho Citadel” by regularly updated news and implement the advertisement on Web; promote other forms of communication, promote the image of heritage and tourism of Citadel of the Ho Dynasty on the mass media;
- Promote the trade investment, tourism, international cooperation, organize the forums to efficiently exploit the tourism potential of Ho Citadel;
- Organize the activities of exhibition, introduce and promote the art and intangible cultural values of the ancient land, contribute to enrich and enhance the traditional cultural identity to enhance the cultural enjoyment of people, serve visitors and the tourism development of the province;
- Make plans to train the staffs work in cultural heritage communication, gradually raise the awareness, professional qualifications to meet the integration requirements of international travel;
- Research to exploit and promote the travel values of heritage with all the appropriate forms prescribed by law and current conditions to raise the budget revenue;
- Translate and interpret the documents, records related to Citadel of the Ho Dynasty; organize translations and implementation translation services to individuals or organizations if necessary;
- Implement other tasks as assigned by the competent authorities.
Now, the room has 01 Head and 05 staffs, contract workers