Embellishing, restore and introduce traditional handicrafts that existed under the Nguyen Dynasty, Hue traditional crafts, in the space of the Interior - Hue Citadel
Audio guide is an electronic technology application that helps to automate the narration for visitors, especially international retailers and guests using rare languages.
The images of the Nguyen Dynasty citadel are fully and vividly displayed along with the daily activities and rituals in the palace hundreds of years ago.
Inside the Hue Royal Palace, there is a souvenir photo shoot for tourists to visit under the costumes of the emperor, king, queen, princess, prince and concubine.
To give visitors the opportunity to visit the area around the Citadel and all the tourist attractions inside the Citadel without spending much time.
Visitors can contact directly to register for a guided tour program, visitors can contact the guide right at the monuments.
- Grand Opening Ceremony: at 20h00 of April 12th, 2014 at the Flag Tower - Noon Gate square,
- “Imperial Night” spectacles at 19h00 of April 15th and 19th, 2014 (with royal banquet) inside Hue Citadel,
- “Ao dai” Grand Shows at 20h00 of April 14th and 17th, 2014 at the Flag Tower – Noon Gate square,
- The exclusive spectacle honoring Hue folk music at 20h00 of April 16th, 2014 at Nghinh Luong pavilion,
- “Oriental Night” custome shows at 21h00 of April 13th, 15th, 16th and 18th, 2014 at the front yard of Thai Hoa Palace - Hue Citadel,
- Giao Offering Ritual at 03h30 of April 17th, 2014 at Nam Giao Esplanade,
- Lighting the Truong Tien bridge with fire installation by Carabosse Company (France) in the evenings of April 18th and 20th, 2014,
- Street performances themed “Heritage and Cultural Colours” by art troupes from East Asia and Latin America every afternoon on the city streets during the festival,
- Closing Ceremony at 20h00 of April 20th, 2014 at Gia Hoi park.