Embellishing, restore and introduce traditional handicrafts that existed under the Nguyen Dynasty, Hue traditional crafts, in the space of the Interior - Hue Citadel
Audio guide is an electronic technology application that helps to automate the narration for visitors, especially international retailers and guests using rare languages.
The images of the Nguyen Dynasty citadel are fully and vividly displayed along with the daily activities and rituals in the palace hundreds of years ago.
Inside the Hue Royal Palace, there is a souvenir photo shoot for tourists to visit under the costumes of the emperor, king, queen, princess, prince and concubine.
To give visitors the opportunity to visit the area around the Citadel and all the tourist attractions inside the Citadel without spending much time.
Visitors can contact directly to register for a guided tour program, visitors can contact the guide right at the monuments.
Address: No. 166, Le Thanh Tongstreet, Ha Long city, Quang Ninh province
Tel: +84 (0) 203.3. 824867 Fax: + 84 (0) 203.3.821307
Email (Editorial board): firstname.lastname@example.org
Ha Long bay Management Department was established on December 09, 1995 according to the Decision no. 2796QĐ/UB by Quang Ninh Provincial People’s Committee.
Function:Ha Long bay Management Departmenthas the function of managing, conserving and promoting the valuesof Ha Long bay, mainly focusing on the World Heritage Area recognized by UNESCO.
1. Advising building and implementing mechanisms, policies, programs and solutions to manage and promote Ha Long bay’s values as prescribed by laws
2. Researching, documenting scientific dossiers on natural and humanitarian values.
3.Investing in, renovating and embellishing works for conservation and promotion of Ha Long bay’s values.
4. Managing and supervising socio-economic activities in Ha Long bay; inspecting and requesting to handle legal violationsoforganizations and individuals in Ha Long bay.
5. Disseminating, introducing Ha Long bay’s values; contributing to raising community’s awareness and responsibilities in preserving and promoting the World Heritage Site – Ha Long bay.
6. Carrying out plans to prevent natural disasters, rescueand respond to incidents in Ha Long bay.
7. Selling entrance tickets and using Ha Long bay entrance fee as prescribed by laws; organizing services to serve socio-economic activities in Ha Long bay.
8. Organizing and managing the waste collection and treatment to protect Ha Long bay environment.
9. Carrying outforeign affairs, cooperating and exchanging experiences on heritage management, attracting financial and technical support from international organizations for the management of Ha Long bay.
10. Managing, organizing the apparatus, training to improve the capacity of the Department’s officers and employees.
11. Managing finance and assets as prescribed by laws.
12. Implementing other tasks assigned.