HUE TRADITIONAL ROYAL THEATRE OF ART
1. Study, select and preserve the value of all types of Hue traditional cultural and artistic heritage.
2. Collect traditional cultural materials relating to Nguyen Dynasty including those relating to court music, court dance, imperial plays and performances as well as royal ceremonies.
3. Preserve, store, display and perform traditional arts to attract tourist audiences and thereby increase the income.
4. Organize cultural and artistic exchanges and cooperation if needed and permitted by the authorities; support the offices of Culture and Arts in the training of instrumentalists and actors and to increase the knowledge of the staff.
5. Attract income to contribute to the process of restoring relics in accordance with the policy that the relics be self-funded.